Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

S'alright

Pretty well animated I must say. But god damn does it remind me of the N***a Moments episode of The Boondocks. Regardless, it's well put together.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Tortured

Fuck me that was painful. I didn't laugh once. Surely you could have come up with ONE joke between you all? The art was nice, but where was the animation??? Fuckin' Newgrounds.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

Glorious

Man, I fucking loved this. You covered pretty much EVERYTHING I hate about Youtube bloggers. ESPECIALLY the jump cuts. What's the fucking deal with these? They even use them in Colgate adds. Who the hell thinks this is a good idea? It gives me the impression that they can concentrate long enough to complete a couple of sentences without fucking up.

Anyways, funny flash, funny art, speaks the truth. 10/10

Canabalt Canabalt

Brilliant!

My god, so fucking addictive. Very simple, cool style, great music, just a fantastic game.

Spewer Spewer

Fuck yeah!

All achievements. Oh yes!

Man, what an addictive game. It's so inventive and fun (though there were stages where i could have out my fist through the screen). The main bothers where the level "Dive" (where there's a line of white puke that you have to break and catch yourself on) and then how Spewer bounces when he lands. This is a pain when you're trying to weave over small dots of acid.

Great game

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Not fun

The camera, man. Fix it. I had no idea what the fuck was going on because of it and the fights are really annoying. Plus wtf is with the double ended shooting??? The art style is good though.