Canabalt Canabalt

Brilliant!

My god, so fucking addictive. Very simple, cool style, great music, just a fantastic game.

Spewer Spewer

Fuck yeah!

All achievements. Oh yes!

Man, what an addictive game. It's so inventive and fun (though there were stages where i could have out my fist through the screen). The main bothers where the level "Dive" (where there's a line of white puke that you have to break and catch yourself on) and then how Spewer bounces when he lands. This is a pain when you're trying to weave over small dots of acid.

Great game

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Not fun

The camera, man. Fix it. I had no idea what the fuck was going on because of it and the fights are really annoying. Plus wtf is with the double ended shooting??? The art style is good though.

Green Terror Green Terror

Fun fun fun!

Very fun and addictive. Simple idea but it's damn near impossible at times! The graphics aren't very good though and it would benifit from an improvement.

AND IT GOT AN EPIC FAIL! NOOOO!

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Fun fun fun

I like it. It's lacking in a few things, like visual look but it's fun regardless. Make a second version!

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Oh Man

Oh I love black humor. And the game was pretty fun to play too. I was worried that Gaza would start using "Kitty Guns"* against me! Thank god it didn't come to that.

*if you don't know what that is, search it up on youtube NOW!

Monster Truck Maniac Monster Truck Maniac

Good

But what's with the fucking sea mines! AGH! I kept getting big open areas with no mines in them and I couldn't get past level 6. It was really fun up until that though.

WixGames responds:

Yeah they are stupid sometimes.

Pimp my penis Pimp my penis

AHAHHAHAHA!

Hahaha! funny as fuck. Could do with some music and more options though.

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

AGH!

That was fucking weird as shit! 10 stars for hilarity.

ASAHK. ASAHK.

Bah

Is was a good idea but it's lacking allot that ends up making it too hard. If you gave extra lives, more health and make it so your character doesn't freeze every time he gets punched it would be better.