Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

S'alright

Pretty well animated I must say. But god damn does it remind me of the N***a Moments episode of The Boondocks. Regardless, it's well put together.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Tortured

Fuck me that was painful. I didn't laugh once. Surely you could have come up with ONE joke between you all? The art was nice, but where was the animation??? Fuckin' Newgrounds.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

Glorious

Man, I fucking loved this. You covered pretty much EVERYTHING I hate about Youtube bloggers. ESPECIALLY the jump cuts. What's the fucking deal with these? They even use them in Colgate adds. Who the hell thinks this is a good idea? It gives me the impression that they can concentrate long enough to complete a couple of sentences without fucking up.

Anyways, funny flash, funny art, speaks the truth. 10/10

Sonic in Search for Love Sonic in Search for Love

Whut...

OK, explain some shit to me. Is this, or is this not an ACTUAL sex story?

Have a 10 for artistic talent either way.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

HOLY FUCK!

Oh my god that was the single most hilarious thing I've seen here in 3 years, and I'm not exaggerating that in the least. Oh lawdy!

As for an actual review, I don't think there's anything further I can say that wouldn't have been said 100 time before hand.

JohnnyUtah responds:

oh lawdy lawd thanks for the review

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

OH GOD!

I'm not even finished reading the comic, but dear lord that was hilarious. In a painful, soul tearing way. Honestly, I laughed my fucking ass off the first few time i watched that. The animation is top-notch too. Bravo.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

B=======D

I loved this so much, I've actually taken time to write the lyrics out from start to finish for copy/paste purposes.

WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

Fanpoop

Really, this isn't in the slightest bit funny. It's just yet another cartoon that plays totally off fandom of a series. And I like 40k, but this just isn't funny to me. The animation and voice acting (for the Space Marines at least) was pretty sucky. I was honestly expecting more from this.

Phoenix Ash Opening Phoenix Ash Opening

Decent

You know, I was about to defend you when you said people were saying that Phoen's arm was like Nero's Devil Bringer (as in Devil May Cry 4) but holy shit, it's ridiculously similar looking. Not only that, but he got a shoulder injury before it appears, which is supposed to be how Nero got his. Well, whatever. If you did copy it or not, it's neither her nor there.

The flash overall was pretty bland. But considering this is the first thing you made in flash, it's a pretty good start. Work on animating action. It looks like there's lots of fights, biking and the like in your story so make sure you can get your animation to show this off the best you can. Keep practising and you can do it. I absolutely hated the song and thought the characters were pretty unoriginal, but I'm rating your flash, not your taste in music.

In short, it's pretty impressive for a first submission but there's lots you should work on if you want to get good. If you really like what you're doing give it you all and keep at it!

Weebl & Bob : Peripherals Weebl & Bob : Peripherals

YAY

Pretty good until that drummer joke came in, I play drums, so not cool -_-

But in all reality, while I play drums, I don't get offended by Weebl and Bob cartoons making fun of drummers.

Ah, I haven't watched one of your cartoons in a LONG time (about 3 years) and I don't why I ever stopped. Hilarious as always. And yeah, all these bullshit ad-ons you can get for Rockband (and beyond!) is retarded. Keep up the funny stuff man!